Thursday, November 15

We are scheduled to get to go home Friday morning at 10am (if Logan's counts are above 200). He will get a platelet transfusion in the morning and then head home. Uncle Pat will be staying w/ Logan tonight and then Mom will come up in the morning to take him home.

Earlier Logan & I were over riding bikes on the Oncology side and we saw one of his regular doctors. She stopped us and let us know how excited she was of the response the chemo has had on the tumor. She said she has never seen one respond that well! I also heard from another that discussing Logan at the last meeting was the highlight because of his progress. Logan then proceeded to ride around the floor as a police officer and give nurses tickets for walking to fast. He made them pay him w/ a hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out about Logan from Logan's cousin at the YMCA (I work there). My friend and I do a benefit concert every year at Rogers High School (we both attend). We would like to donate this year's donations to Logan's medical bills.

If you're interested, email me at holytoledobatman45@yahoo.com. There's more we'd like to discuss with you.

Nana & Papa said...

When you have a great kid with lots of spunk, family that loves and supports him, a great hospital and staff and prayers from around the world.

With support like that how could that bad seed have a chance. Great
job logan. Keep it up.

Love you!

ChristinaL said...

Wow,
i just want to say you have an amazing kid,
i herd about logan recently [[today]]
at the Kalles JRH Assembly.
Logan is a strong kid! and i know hes gonna make it.i try my best to donate.
i Basically cried my heart out.its really touching(: